Dealing with insurance companies in complicated legal disputes can be stressful. Strong representation is needed to advocate for your legal rights. Insurance claims come in a wide variety of areas. Whether it be an accident, a malpractice claim against a doctor, lawyer or other professional, or the denial of benefits under an insurance policy, complex legal issues arise which require the services of a caring and conscientious lawyer.
Over the course of my career, I have been involved in a wide variety of insurance claims. I understand the stress associated with being involved in an accident and pursuing an insurance claim in the courts. If you have such a claim, please call Toronto insurance lawyer Allan Rouben. Before doing so, I invite you to review samples of my work found on this website and comments and testimonials from clients and lawyers.
Insurance claims may include:
- Personal injury including accidents, malpractice and professional negligence
- Business insurance challenges including property and business interruption claims
- Statutory accident benefits arbitration and litigation
- Commercial liability coverage issues
- Insurance regulatory issues
- Legroulx v. Pitre: Striking Jury Notice, Charter of Rights and Freedoms and Rules of Civil Procedure
- Heather’s Case: Appeals, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury and Rules of Civil Procedure
- Patrizia’s Case: Appeals, Civil Litigation, Negligence and Minimum Maintenance Standards
- Lucia’s Case: Appeal, Civil Litigation, Jurisdiction and Forum non Conveniens